About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for checking out my blog! My name is Eden Thome and I am a natural light/on-location photographer in the Reno and Lake Tahoe area. I am a wife and mother first and second, and photographer comes in at a close third :) I specialize in photographing children and families, but do engagement sessions, weddings and senior sessions as well. If you would like to discuss setting up a session, email me at gardenof1984@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

my blue eyed boy...

is getting his first haircut, so I wanted to get some last photos of his wild and crazy hair.

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Eden,
    These pictures of your little guy are amazing...those eyes!

    I just read your message on my blog about the cocoon.

    I have a proposition for you, how about I'll make you some cocoons if you shoot our family with Norah this summer when we're there?

    I can work on them and just send them to you within a few weeks. Just let me know what you want (color, size, etc.) and I'll do it...if that deal works for you. If it's just easier for you to buy them on etsy I totally understand.

    Send me the link to the ones you are looking at on etsy if this works for you. Jeff says I shouldn't leave my email on blogger (spam) so just leave me another post on my blog when you get a second.

    P.S. I love your site...it looks great! Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, that second picture?!? absolutely rocks. soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete