About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for checking out my blog! My name is Eden Thome and I am a natural light/on-location photographer in the Reno and Lake Tahoe area. I am a wife and mother first and second, and photographer comes in at a close third :) I specialize in photographing children and families, but do engagement sessions, weddings and senior sessions as well. If you would like to discuss setting up a session, email me at gardenof1984@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dear Bucks Lake,

It has been a nice camping trip this year. I had to head home because I have SO MANY pictures that need some of my attention. I hope you understand. I will see you next year!

Eden


Photobucket


A little bit of dirt never hurt anybody!
Photobucket


"These are for you, Mommy."
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I came over from Hannah's blog. I'm addicted to photo blogs and when I saw Hannah post her family's sneak peak, I had to hop over...

    AND to see a picture of Buck's Lake!!! You are now my favorite person. How I LOVE Buck's Lake!! (Hopefully going there this weekend!)

    How did I miss out on you during my "gotta find Reno photographers" phase?? You're wonderful!

    Your new blog-stalker,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete