About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for checking out my blog! My name is Eden Thome and I am a natural light/on-location photographer in the Reno and Lake Tahoe area. I am a wife and mother first and second, and photographer comes in at a close third :) I specialize in photographing children and families, but do engagement sessions, weddings and senior sessions as well. If you would like to discuss setting up a session, email me at gardenof1984@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, September 25, 2009

The slideshow.

I decided to put together a slideshow with some of my favorites from Chad and Kylie's engagement session. Here it is.

Chad and Kylie from Eden Thome on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! Are they not a sweet couple?? :) Thank you Eden, you did a fabulous job and really showed how much they are in love! These are some great shots and I can't wait to see the wedding pics!

    Sherry Poehland

    ReplyDelete