About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for checking out my blog! My name is Eden Thome and I am a natural light/on-location photographer in the Reno and Lake Tahoe area. I am a wife and mother first and second, and photographer comes in at a close third :) I specialize in photographing children and families, but do engagement sessions, weddings and senior sessions as well. If you would like to discuss setting up a session, email me at gardenof1984@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Boys.

There is a special place in my heart for little boys. Part of it, I'm sure, is that I have two of my own..or the fact that I have five brothers. Yes, I said five :) I got home from this session this evening and just couldn't wait another minute to share at least one. I will definately post more in the future, but this one just jumped out at me the second I saw it.

Photobucket

1 comment: