About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for checking out my blog! My name is Eden Thome and I am a natural light/on-location photographer in the Reno and Lake Tahoe area. I am a wife and mother first and second, and photographer comes in at a close third :) I specialize in photographing children and families, but do engagement sessions, weddings and senior sessions as well. If you would like to discuss setting up a session, email me at gardenof1984@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Antique.

I am having issues with uploading photos to my blog...so I only have the patience for one right now :) I chose this one because it pretty much tells the story of Sarah and her beautiful dress. I had the pleasure of doing her bridal session this afternoon, and found this mural in an alley. It is so fitting because Sarah is going to be wearing her Grandmother's dress on her wedding day and it is over 70 years old! I will be back to add more soon.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this photo! So unique and fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete