About Me

My photo
Hello! Thank you so much for checking out my blog! My name is Eden Thome and I am a natural light/on-location photographer in the Reno and Lake Tahoe area. I am a wife and mother first and second, and photographer comes in at a close third :) I specialize in photographing children and families, but do engagement sessions, weddings and senior sessions as well. If you would like to discuss setting up a session, email me at gardenof1984@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Keeping my promise.

Man! It's only been a day and I almost failed to blog a sneak peek from my session today! This beautiful family is visiting Lake Tahoe for a couple of weeks, and I had the pleasure of taking a few photos for them today. They just arrived yesterday from Australia, and the little guy was not quite acclimated to the 17 hour time difference (who could blame him!) so our session is to be continued to next week :) This is the first time he has seen the snow, so I'm glad I was at least able to capture him touching and eating it for the first time :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What stunning blue eyes he has! I like the one of all of them laughing. So cute.

    ReplyDelete